~:Gloomy Night:~ ~:Gloomy Night:~

This is a nice piece, definitely one of the better ones I've heard. Some of the transitions need a little work, and the voice samples is kind of randomly placed.

Shattered Light Shattered Light

What DAW did you use to make this?

Lasagna Lasagna

A very nice piece, although at 1:08 I was expecting the bass to have some reverb for extra depth.

Dungeon Door Dungeon Door

It's a nice tune, but does get repetitive since you looped a part 4 times. What software do you use to create these tunes?

jdfr03 responds:

I use FamiTracker. This is an earlier piece so this is bad :v

Tetris Remix [Final] Tetris Remix [Final]

Going back about 6 years, or maybe a bit more, I was introduced to you from Cobra's TETRIS'D video. I think this is what started my music career pretty early on in my life. I loved your pieces through 13' and now I decided to go and look back after not visiting your page during 14' and 15'. It's kind of weird listening to something old, but is pretty much the start of what I've done with music for the past two years. It's a nice nostalgia factor that still has me coming back to your page for quite awhile, even though this isn't your best work (obviously).

~:Drift:~ ~:Drift:~

Very nice piece. I like the build up overall as it fits together and doesn't feel like a loop going on forever with simple layers piled on.. The melody could've been better when it started at 1:17, it's similar to a previous piece you composed, Surfing The Wind.

~:100 Miles:~ ~:100 Miles:~

This is definitely on my number one list for music. It made me cry as I let my imagination take over. The adventure none of us will ever get happened and I wanted it. That's how good it is.

lchavasse responds:

thanks! <3

Regicide [Chiptune] Regicide [Chiptune]

Sounds really good, although I can hear some overloading of the volume when the drums and bass kicks in. Really smart to use a snare that fits in with the overloaded channels.

SuperBastard responds:

Yeah I may have cranked this one a little too hard. Thanks for the review!

Torpedo! Torpedo!

This is pretty good. Probably something I would make with what I use and hear. I'm guessing 8 channels at maximum?

-Sunwalker- -Sunwalker-

I like how you add a bit of swing to some of your songs, especially with this one! It also sounds like something you'd hear at a halloween party.